This Page

has been moved to new address

Big update...and prayer request

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Big update...and prayer request

MommaKristi

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Big update...and prayer request

It's not a secret-we've definitely told lots of people- but I haven't officially blogged about it-
I'm pregnant!!!
Those two words can scare the daylight out of you!!! I've been sicker than a dog-which explains the lack of posts both on this blog and Max's. I also stopped doing couch 2 5K as soon as I found out-because somehow those 2 lines on an HPT suck all the energy out of you:).

I'm due April 11th. Baby will probably debut in March per my OB. Well, not my OB-my OB is on maternity leave, the other OB in the practice told me that. I was supposed to have an appointment yesterday (which happened to be my birthday) and it was canceled. For some reason this really depressed me- you see- I'd been praying that I wouldn't get bad news on my birthday and when my appointment was postponed-I naturally went down the road that something is wrong and that was God's way of letting me enjoy my birthday-I'll get the bad news next week.

Needless to say-it was tough to enjoy my birthday. Downright awful actually. I cried most of the day. I'm better now. I spent some time in prayer and reading over my journal from when I was pregnant with Max. Man do I have trust and worry issues. But I'm reminded that the God I serve is bigger than all my fears. I'm still waiting for that appointment next week in anxious anticipation to hear the heartbeat again-but I know it's all in God's hands. I will trust in Him.

I'm hoping to add some blogs soon to my blog roll. My friends Erin and Kara have been encouraged, no threatened by me that they need to start blogging. Erin had Baby Stella a few weeks ago and Kara will be giving birth to "kid" in November. That way we can all link each other and see their adorable kids too!!!

I've been wanting to post some new pics of Max both here and his site-but I'm waiting for my photographer to get me some with her watermark. Until then, I bootlegged this one off of facebook-I love it!!!
Won't he be a handsome big brother? And yeah, for those of you trying to do math-17-18 months apart. That's the age difference!!

Please keep us in your prayers. We've affectionately nicknamed this one B. As in Baby B.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home