This Page

has been moved to new address

Where did Spring go??

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Where did Spring go??

MommaKristi

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Where did Spring go??

Max and I will be off to Bible Study soon. His napping has been so much better-yay!!!!! He actually slept 3 hours in his crib yesterday!! Woo Hoo!!!

We've been reading Babywise and Babywise 2 which have totally helped. Also Heathly Sleep Habits, Happy Child has been a huge help!!!

Since it's been so darn cold here and we all have been sick we haven't been walking at all!!! I even had to cover one of my bushes tuesday night because of a frost warning!!! I'm ready for that sunny weather we had a few weeks ago!!!

We are putting our garden boxes together today!!! (and by we I mean Jason). I mentioned before that we are using the Square Foot Gardening method. I'm so excited and hope we can get them planted next week!!! I can't wait to try to make Spaghetti sauce this summer and eat all our veggies!!! Jason is even better eating veggies!!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home