This Page

has been moved to new address

Getting it together...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Getting it together...

MommaKristi

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Getting it together...

Yes, these blogs have both been neglected over the past few months...and here's why. I hinted to it in Jake's birthday letter, but in case you didn't catch it...well, I'm pregnant!!!!

We're so excited but of course a little nervous!!! See, I'm due in October. Max will turn three in october (can you believe it?) and Jake will be 1 1/2. That means 18 months between each kid with 3 three and under!!!! Yikes!!! Momma's gotta get it together!!!

I'm hoping to post more often on both blogs, but it may be from my blackberry so no linkies or tags. But I really want this blog to be a showcase of things I'm passionate about. So hopefully you'll see more about my scrapbooking, gardening, canning, mothering, homemaking and all other things I love!!!

I've also found some great sites for encouragement...my absolute new fav is Kat at Inspired to Action. Her whole site is dedicated to purposeful mothering...now I can get on board with that!!!!

In fact, I've been inspired to action...starting to do my life journal again (more on that tomorrow hopefully), inspired by Kat's Maximize your mornings free e-book!!!

AND I created a motherhood mission statement for my life:

To know God intimately
thru study of His Word, Worship, Prayer and Fellowship
And live on His Precepts daily.

To love my husband and encourage him in his faith
To walk beside him and take care of and meet his needs.

To raise my children to know Jesus and serve Him
That they may grow in wisdom and stature, and that they may have kind and generous hearts.

To create a home where love grows, where people feel welcome and see Jesus in our lives.

And to live my life creatively, healthy, and simply. To not sweat the small stuff and to remember to FOCUS on what is most important. To act with integrity and give God glory in all I do.


~~~
So yeah, all in all, I'm getting it together. Excited about Baby #3 and scared to death at the same time!!! We're going to enjoy our time this summer as a family of 4 and spend lots of time outside (more on that too!!!).

Anyway- I'm here, I'm back, and I'll hopefully start to get some energy back and snap this nausea!!!!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ali Foley Shenk said...

Kristi!!!!! I just checked in on your blog after a long hiatus and saw that you are expecting #3!!! that's awesome. :) We are too (shhhhh). And i love your motherhood mission statement. :)

Hope you're otherwise well!!

June 15, 2010 at 7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home