This Page

has been moved to new address

Totally Random Thursday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Totally Random Thursday

MommaKristi

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Totally Random Thursday

Meghan over @ Tucker's take Tennessee has started a Totally Random Thursday Linky that I thought would be a fun way to share and meet some more people in bloggy world!!! So here's this week's Cup O' Randomness....

1. I had 3 babies between October 3, 2007 and October 7, 2010
(You can see more of them over here).

2. As such a girly girl myself, I never dreamed of have 3 boys and
being a card carrying member of the MOB Society.

3. I still work full time as a pharmacist at a local hospital on the weekends (gotta pay for that college somehow).

4. I dream of being able to yell I'M DEBT FREE on the Dave Ramsey Show.

5. I'm craving being part of a community of christian women and connecting with other like-minded moms. I'm starting to find my groove through many online communities and via twitter (I'm @MommaKristi...find me)

To find more randomness, check out Meghan's blog. I think this is a Linky I can acctually be consistent with (b/c I love me some random thoughts!!!).



Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger SeaShellMom said...

Hi Kristi! I am also linked to the Random Thursdays so I thought I'd come by and check out your blog. What a blessing! I have 4 sweet boys and isn't it a blast! God is good!

January 27, 2011 at 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home