This Page

has been moved to new address

Right now.....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Right now.....

MommaKristi

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Right now.....


I have a rambunctious 3 year old that loves Cars, Toy Story, monster trucks, potato chips, going outside, his little brother, pizza and riding in the van.




And an 18 month old that loves sweets, giggling, scaring mommy and daddy with his roar, Cars, Toy Story, everything his big brother is into, his paci, being outside, and giving kisses.


And a baby on the way, due any day now, by Thursday at the latest ;)

I'm sure this baby will complete our family. And as excited as I am about this baby's arrival, I want to remember my family of 4 as we are right now. I love these two little boys with all my heart. I know they'll be great big brothers and protectors. I pray that this transition to a family of 5 is a smooth one. I pray for a safe delivery of the new baby, and that my boys will love this new baby as much as they love each other!!!!

We've been truly blessed and I know we'll continue to be blessed!!!!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home