This Page

has been moved to new address

Overall update....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Overall update....

MommaKristi

Friday, August 20, 2010

Overall update....

I finally had a few minutes at the laptop with no interruptions (at least the boys are asleep still for now)....too bad I have to get up at 5am to do it. It's ok, since I work tonight I'll be back in bed soon.

I had my 31 week checkup yesterday. Everything looks really good. I'm measuring ahead which means I will have an ultrasound in 2 weeks. She didn't seem concerned...I kind of remember measuring ahead with Max....I have little babies though so maybe my body just progresses faster...or I'm just big. I feel huge.

I'm not sleeping well at all. My sciatic pain is still there...a little better than before but still there. I fell wednesday (slipped on one of Max's toy motorcycles)...I bruised my foot and pulled some muscles in my belly. I'm having lots of braxton hicks and feeling lots of kicks...this baby is a soccer star I tell ya!!!

I still feel like it's a boy...not sure why. Just my gut. We'll be pleasantly surprised and pleased with whatever this baby is!!!

I'm afraid I'll be having to take some time off before the due date (10/17) so I'm hoping to stock the freezer over the next few weeks (mainly because I'll then be on FMLA for a bit at the end of my 6 week postpartum). I have a grand scheme to have 2 months worth of meals planned (broken into little chunks). It will really help our grocery budget during the postpartum if I can accomplish that.

We've moved the boys into the same room and it's been quite successful. Max is going through a dramatic phase which I think is just his no napping phase coming to and end. He seems excited about the baby...kisses my belly and knows Jake's old room is where the baby will sleep.

Inspired by this post, I've decided to color code the kids. Max is green, Jake is blue, and this baby is red. I've been working with Max on which color is his. He seems to know who each color belongs too!! We have name labels for the 2 boys in their colors so getting new ones for this baby should be simple. I also have been organizing some things around the house and put some plastic drawers in our coat closet to organize the kids stuff. Each kid has 2 drawers (in their color of course). I've also got some home pre-schooling ideas here and here and I'm trying to organize the activities for each kid in their color. I plan to post on the boys blog more about that as I get it together.

We have the nursery almost ready and just have a few more projects to get done before baby gets here. Of course, we're ready for baby anytime but I'd like to get a bit more organized.

Jason and I are taking a "Bringing up Boys" Bible study at church this fall and are soooo excited about it.

Ok, long update. So much easier to update from my computer rather than blackberry!!!!


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home