This Page

has been moved to new address

36 1/2 week update

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: 36 1/2 week update

MommaKristi

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

36 1/2 week update

Sorry to have not updated for a while....things have been slow (and a little painful). Everything is ok...baby looks great on all sides. I've been having contractions for about a week.... I guess it's prodromal (or false) labor. But the contractions are real. I've been to L&D twice and I'm having my weekly NST exams in the office. I'm only dilated to 2cm and holding tight there. It's hard because the contractions hurt but aren't doing anything.

The good thing is that the end is in site......we have an induction scheduled for Oct 6th....but my doc doesn't think I'll get that far. She honestly thinks my water will break any time. (which makes me nervous because I'm carrying too much fluid still and worry about cord issues). She said when it breaks....get on the road to the hospital....then call!!!! Yikes!!!

So I'm being patient (trying anyway). Not working, exhausted, not sleeping, trying to get things done in the little spurts that I feel well. Jas is working when he can. We have all kinds of back up plans for getting people here to watch the boys so we can get to the hospital.

We'd still appreciate prayers. Even though I'm still a little early, my OB is confident that the baby looks ready!! I'm right in between where I delivered Max and Jake right now. My body doesn't tolerate the end of pregnancy well.....I'm ready for this baby to get here!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home