This Page

has been moved to new address

Waiting...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Waiting...

MommaKristi

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Waiting...

No test or temptation that comes your way is beyond the course of what others have had to face. All you need to remember is that God will never let you down; He'll never let you be pushed past your limit; He'll always be there to help you through it.

1 Corinthians 10:13
the Message

I'm having trouble sleeping so I decided to write some verses down to be able to focus on during labor. I'm trying to be patient and remember that this is all in God's time. I'm trying not to evaluate every little pain and twitch...because it is making me crazy!! And I keep reminding myself that every day the baby stays inside me is a good day for the baby!

We continue to pray for the baby's wellbeing and safety with the fluid and the cord. Each day I wake up wondering if today will be my baby's birthday...we shall see!!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home