This Page

has been moved to new address

Tuesday results:

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Tuesday results:

MommaKristi

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesday results:

I went to 4 stores today for grocery shopping!

I did a whole bunch of prep work (with Jas's help) and got stuff ready for tomorrow and thursdays cooking!

9 quart bags of Man*which &
3 gallon bags of bacon cheese burger (its like homemade hamburger helper- we eat it with brown rice) are all ready for the freezer. I hope to post the recipes soon.

Tomorrow I'm making split pea soup for a friend that is having a c section a week from friday (yay) and chicken in the crockpot for our dinner (and will be used to assemble some meals thursday!!!

I'm actually pleased- I got more out of the sloppy joe crockpot than I anticipated!! 12 meal starters in the freezer!!


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home