This Page

has been moved to new address

Easy summer leftover lunch!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Easy summer leftover lunch!

MommaKristi

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Easy summer leftover lunch!

Last night my mom and I made a delicious side dish and I'm having the leftovers for lunch!
In a skillet we put olive oil and various veggies from the garden- yellow squash, tomato, peppers, and corn. We added a bit of butter and seasoning. Then I made couscous as directed on the package. After the couscous was ready we mixed it all together! Yum yum yum! I'm definitely making this to take this weekend to work. I'm also gonna keep switching it up depending on what's ready in the garden or at the farmers market!!

Yay!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home