This Page

has been moved to new address

Canning update

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Canning update

MommaKristi

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Canning update

I did the 7 half pints of salsa monday and 7 more on tuesday. Tonight I did 7 pints of spaghetti sauce and will hopefully do another batch tomorrow. Would probably be easier to do this all in one day but my feet, back, and sciatic nerve can't take it!! My mom helped me monday and tuesday after work. I did the sauce tonight by myself after Jas got home. In addition to sauce tomorrow, I've got 2 big zucchini to shred and freeze, a bowl of peppers to chop for freezing, some acorn squash (probably freeze) and some cucumbers to do something with!! I'm exhausted just thinking about it!! I'm hoping by tomorrow evening I can muster up enough energy in this pregnant body to post the pictures I've been taking of the process and some great links/resources as well as the recipes I've used this year!!

The boys went to bed late last night because mom and I were working later- poor pumpkins were in bed by 7:15 tonight...and its bedtime for mommy and daddy real soon too!!!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home