This Page

has been moved to new address

This week's goals

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: This week's goals

MommaKristi

Monday, July 5, 2010

This week's goals

Since I'm on the right road with posting my menu plan I thought I'd post some of my goals for the week!

I want to do an overhaul on both blogs...freshen things up! Since I often post from my phone I want to post some blog buttons of blogs that I reference on the sides. I want to post updates for each boy on their blog and post a tot school post.

I've been putting together a sort of freezer plan for fall (I want the freezer stocked for when baby gets here!!)! I'd like to spend some time on that!

My master bath needs cleaned and organized! Also- my master bedroom has an area in dire need of my attention. Its quite the drop zone and I'm hoping to fix that! I want to organize the boys learning activities there.

Big week!! Jake has a pedi appt (well baby check) and I'm thinking of taking Max to story time! We'll see!!!

That's what's on my mind anyway!!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 Comments:

Blogger Kat @ Inspired To Action said...

Sounds like it will be a productive week! Have fun!

July 8, 2010 at 5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home