This Page

has been moved to new address

Wal*greens and freezer stuff

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Wal*greens and freezer stuff

MommaKristi

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wal*greens and freezer stuff

I had to run an errand with mom yesterday so I took her to Wags with me and tried it out again. Wal*greens is really tricky- much more difficult than C*V*S. You can stack coupons and they have lots of store coupons- but you can't have more coupons than items and sometimes coupons won't work (they don't let you get overage). Anyway- I did ok...just ok. I need to pay more attention at the checkout. I was so nervous about presenting my coupons in the right order that I didn't pay attention at what was ringing up....(you'll see).
Here's the round up:
-4 cadburry chocolate cream eggs 2/$1 (added to up my items purchased)

-2 bags of M&Ms. On sale 2/$5 used : $1/2 MQ and $1/2 Wags Q
(however the Wags coupon didn't go through and when she forced it through she somehow gave it to me for OOP: 2/$3....didn't realize that till I got home)

-Vaseline lotion $2.69 on sale used:$1.50/1 MQ OOP: $1.19
Earned $2 Register Rewards

-Reach Toothbrush $1.79 used $1/1 MQ and $.80/1 Wags Q OOP: free

- Revlon Toenail clippers (this was my mess up). $3.29 (should've been on sale I thought)
used $1/1 MQ and $1/1 Wags Q OOP: 1.29

-Nivea Lip $2.99 used $1/1 MQ and $1/1 Wags Q OOP: $.99

-Carmex lip balm $2.99 OOP: 2.99
Earned $2 Register Rewards

-Blink artificial tears $7.99 used $2/1 MQ OOP: 5.99
Earned $8 Register Reward (money maker!!)

-Colgate Max toothpaste $3.29 used $.75/1 MQ OOP: 2.54
Earned $3.50 Register Rewards (money maker)

So total OOP (with tax) 20.55
Total RR earned 15.50

Not too shabby
I have another Blink coupon so I may do that one again (we go through artificial tears alot working in a hospital) and there is another deal I may try to do.

Then today we went to the grocery and pizza sauce & crust mixes were on sale. So we stocked up and I made 6 full kits (gallon bag with smaller bags containing sauce, pepperoni, and cheese). Once the baby gets here and we get a sense of normal (and no bedrest) I'd like to make my own crusts, but until then $1 store bought mixes aren't too bad. I also got 4 muffin mixes that mom is gonna help me bake up and freeze on friday.

I have an OB appt tomorrow. I'm praying for no additional progress..we'll see!!!


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home