This Page

has been moved to new address

Stockpiling.....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Stockpiling.....

MommaKristi

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Stockpiling.....

Thanks to many other bloggers I'm getting the Drugstore Game down. I can't believe how much money I'm saving combining coupons with store sales. I got diapers for 11 cents and wipes for less than a penny. I've gotten a ton of FREE shampoo and conditioner (yes FREE!!!). We have an area in our lovely basement (which reminds me that I still need to post pictures).






I feel like I'm very prepared for the postpartum time (I have all the supplies for me and diapers for baby). We have been stockpiling free hair products, very cheap deodorant, antacids, etc.

The amount we have saved is astonishing...I'm so thankful for what I've learned!!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home