This Page

has been moved to new address

Pregnancy 2.0

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Pregnancy 2.0

MommaKristi

Friday, February 6, 2009

Pregnancy 2.0

I've been meaning to post some things about this pregnancy and totally keep forgetting.

This pregnancy has sucked. Hahaha!! Really-it's been just very different, convincing me that this one is a girl. However I'm not sure at all that that is the case!!! I was sick for almost 17-18 weeks. I've starting cramping (I mentioned it in a previous post) and having braxton hicks often. My sciatica pain started much earlier on and I have had horrible heartburn!!!

However, B kicked earlier (or at least I was aware earlier) and is very very active!!!

Being pregnant in a different season calls for an entirely new wardrobe!! Luckily my Lands End winter jacket Jason bought me after Max was born is loose enough to still fit now which is great! I ended up getting new scrub pants (my mom insisted!!). I found scrubs that are Cherokee brand (non maternity) but have a yoga style top (fold over waste band). They are so cute and really comfy-I can't believe how comfy they are!!! I also have bought many long sleeve t-shirts- both from Old Navy and Gap and I must say- I've been most pleased with the Gap ones. The Old navy ones tend to be shorter (not good for my pregnant belly) and the hems come un done way too easily. The Gap ones are divine!!!

I've also discovered the joy of the secret panel jeans from motherhood maternity!! Oh the joy!!! So very comfy!!!

Since I'm one of the first of my girlfriends to be having #2-I thought I'd post these here for them to find!!!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

OMG, I'm so sorry you've been so sick!!!

Thanks for the comment on my blog :) I hope to keep up a little better now!!

February 6, 2009 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger Ali Foley Shenk said...

That stinks that you've been feeling so rotten. This pregnancy has also been pretty different for me (esp. in the beginning), but it's another boy! So you never know. :)

February 6, 2009 at 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home