This Page

has been moved to new address

C V S week 3

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: C V S week 3

MommaKristi

Thursday, February 5, 2009

C V S week 3


All in all I was pleased with this week. I made one critical error that I'm hoping to fix today...we'll see.

So I started with the Glade 4 for $10 with ECB
I got 2 candles and 2 scented oils refills.
Original price for all 4= 17.16
Sale price 4/$10
Coupons used:
$1.5/2 and $2/2
6.50 out of pocket
$5 Extra Care Bucks earned

***
Speed Stick Deodorant 2 for $5
OP 6.38 for 2
$.75/2
4.25 OOP

Colgate 2 for $5
OP 6.58 for 2
$.75/1 & $.75/1
3.58 OOP

Soft Soap/Irish Spring Shower Gel 2 for $7
OP 10.28 for 2
$1/1 & $.50/1
5.50 OOP

Soft Soap Hand Soap $1
OP 2.49 for 1
$.35/1
$.65 OOP

ECB $5 earned for Spending $15 on the previous products
*****

Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion $2.99
OP 3.69 for 1
$1.25/1
$1.74OOP
******
Excedrin $2.49
2.49 OOP
ECB earned $2.49
****
Colgate total $6.99/2 (twin pack)
$1/1
5.99 OOP
**should have earned 2 in ECB (sticker on box)
Did not get this ECB-going to try to take it back and get ECB or return product***

*******
SO- original prices on all products= 56.06
Sale prices= 40.47
Coupons= 10.65
ECB redeemed = 29.99
OOP= 1.34
ECB earned = 12.49
(will hopefully earn 2 more bucks today!!!)

Still learning- I paid more attention at the checkout but should've said something about the 2 bucks I thought I should've earned. I wouldn't have bought that toothpaste if there were no bucks back on them!! I did fill in my email for a coupon to be emailed to me for $4 more ECB.
I know we'll use all that I bought. I also picked up the february ad to look at and see what else I may get. I liked all the products on the spend 15 and get $5. It was only a limit 1 and I have multiple coupons. I'm contemplating getting more soft soap. $.65 OOP isn't a bad price. I hate that I get no more ECB though. Also I have a ton of toothpaste coupons and we really like the Colgate Max but I'm trying to be smart about the spending!! I don't want to deplete my ECB the first week of the month!!!

But bottom line-pay attention. And quit leaving husband in car with son...just go by myself!!!


**UPDATE**
I stopped at another new C V S
(I did not mention that yesterdays purchases were at a new C V S that I did not care for)-
I really liked the one today and I got my $2 in ECB!!! So I got a total of $14.49 in Bucks to roll over!!! And the cashier was very nice and understanding!!! Woo hoo!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home