This Page

has been moved to new address

another weekend done.....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: another weekend done.....

MommaKristi

Monday, February 9, 2009

another weekend done.....

I feel kind of bad about that last post-I seemed pretty whiney. I can't believe how busy we were this weekend at work...and I actually made it through the weekend okay!! Everything that seemed to go wrong did- but I did okay!!! I drank a ton of water...seriously- so much water. I still had some cramping but for the most part I felt alright. I still can't believe I'm 31 weeks pregnant. It was a full moon last night...I was convinced I'd either have a gazillion codes or I'd go into labor!!! I only had 1 code and no baby yet!! Our NICU is full so I'd like to avoid it if possible!!! Haha!!

We're really gonna try to get lots done this week. Jason's work schedule is mon, wed, fri this week so we don't get our special three days off together- but we do have our work cut out for us. We are hoping the basement gets finished by friday...eek!!! I'm so excited!!! I also would like to get the guest room emptied so we can start on B's nursery and start turning Max's room into his special Big Boy Room!!!


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home