This Page

has been moved to new address

C V S trip 1 (1/20/09)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: C V S trip 1 (1/20/09)

MommaKristi

Thursday, January 29, 2009

C V S trip 1 (1/20/09)

I've learned so much from some amazing blogs about the "drugstore game" and I'm pleased to say I'm officially a player!!! Trip 1 was last week and I'm just getting a chance to blog about it!!!!

I liked the store I went to but there were just a few issues!!

-Definitely not a place to take Max. Too small of carts and small aisles. Plus it takes some calculating and work-too much for a toddler.
-My C V S was out of extra care cards. They did use a courtesy card for my purchase and gave me a rain check for my Extra Care Bucks (ECBs). I was skeptical that it would all work out so I wanted to wait until I tried this week before I blogged about it.

So here is what I got:
#2 12 packs of Diet Pepsi ($3/each 0ut of pocket)
#2 12 packs of Mt Dew ($3/each OOP)
Tostitos ($3 OOP)
Lays wavy ($3 OOP)
Bounty paper towels 8 pack ($6.99 OOP)
Clairol Hair Color ($5.99 on sale - $1 coupon = $4.99 OOP)
Puffs plus ($.99 on sale - $.25 = $.74 OOP)
Nasogel ($7.99 on sale - $2 printable coupon = 5.99 OOP)

(36.71 with tax = $39.01 OOP)
*the Extra Care Card sales saved me $19.10*
Plus I got $19.99 in Extra Care Bucks (ECB) to use on my next purchase
*$10 for 15 purchase of pepsi products
*$7.99 for Nasogel
*$2 for Clairol

*all in all I'm pleased with my first try*


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home