This Page

has been moved to new address

Basement Renovation Before Pictures

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Basement Renovation Before Pictures

MommaKristi

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Basement Renovation Before Pictures

Warning-it's cleared out but we have alot of stuff storing....

The view of the sump pump (that will be cornered in)
Turn directly around and this is the next picture:
This is the "finished MK office" nothing will change about it but it's storage for all our stuff right now. To the right in this picture is our downstairs pantry-the 2 freezers, our cabinet for overflow, the wine rack, etc.Still standing in the same place but turning halfway to see the steps going up and the part that will be walled off unfinished portion of the basement.


This is standing in front of the sump pump looking at the long corridor that will be finished. The part closest to the camera will be living/play area, then the middle section will be exercise area and the back will be home office/craft/scrapbooking!!

This is the back portion (imagin standing in the craft area) and looking at the part that will be walled off and unfinished. It will be our seasonal storage.


This is looking at the furnace with the area from the previous picture showing in the background. The walled off portion will include the furnace.


For some reason this picture is in here 3 times and I can't get rid of it. Any other time I delete pictures I want!!!!

This pic is standing in the "craft area" looking towards the playroom/sump pump (which will be closeted off). Picture a big screen tv mounted on that far wall (it was our big black friday find!!!)


I don't know...it's just another picture of our crap..er I mean stuff!!!


Monday is the big day. I'm so freaking excited!!! I can't wait to see how it is. It's really tough to envision what the final product will be like. And we will have a long road of setting it up even after it's finished. But we're excited to have a place for Max to play that is safe and we'll be able to set up the rest of it the way we want!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home