This Page

has been moved to new address

It's a.....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: It's a.....

MommaKristi

Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's a.....

Baby!!! We had our big U/S today and B looks great!!! Everything is right on track-10 fingers 10 toes, all the right stuff in the right places!!! Woot woot!!! We didn't find out again-it was tougher this time than last time-that's for sure. But Jason didn't even try to cheat this time!!

Poor Max is sick. I think we have a cold/teething combo. Poor little fella!!! Keep him in your prayers if you would!!!


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger erin said...

Um, you're pregnant?!?!?!? Holy smokes, Kristi!! That is wonderful! Congratulations sweetie! How exciting! :)

And we're due very close together, although I read that you'll have the baby in March? My due date is April 27th....so neat! We'll have little ones right around the same age!

I'll be praying for you all!

Love,
Erin

November 14, 2008 at 9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home