This Page

has been moved to new address

Still tough

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Still tough

MommaKristi

Friday, August 1, 2008

Still tough

This week we've had a decent week-but we still aren't feeling 100% comfortable. Max's sleeping is erratic and he's still waking up to eat at night. The thing is, we're not sure if he's hungry because he's striking against some meals (you can read about the high chair strike in his blog). Also-on tuesday, Max and I had a play date with Meghan and Dominic (my new mom friend I met on the internet-Dominic was born just a few days before Max at the same hospital). We went to story time and had a ball!! It's so nice to have a mom friend around. Being a SAHM through the week can be lonely!!
ALSO-7/30- Max crawled.
I hear mr. fussy britches awake. Better run!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home