This Page

has been moved to new address

Couch 2 5K

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Couch 2 5K

MommaKristi

Monday, August 4, 2008

Couch 2 5K

Week 1 Day 1-done!!!
Yeah, you heard it right, I'm doing Couch 2 5k, can you believe it!!?

I decided that I needed to do something to get in shape and luckily the message board I frequent has a big group of girls doing it so I jumped on the bandwagon. I had checked out the program before but kept making up excuses as to why I didn't want to do it.

Enough is enough. I'm gonna get in shape. And oh yeah-I'm definitely starting from the couch!!

Here is a good reference for the program. I used the podcast. Oh wow did it help. I just prayed as I ran and didn't have to think. It was tough, but I didn't!!! I'm so happy I started it and I'm so happy that I told so many people that I was gonna do it.

When I finished-I told Jason I felt like I have super human powers....it really did feel good!!!

The best part is-it's a 9 week program- I will keep at it and finish it. At this rate-I'll be at the 5K portion the week before Max's 1st birthday and my 30th birthday!! Not bad for someone who hates to run!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home