This Page

has been moved to new address

We're ok....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: We're ok....

MommaKristi

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

We're ok....

I know I've been MIA but we're ok...just trying to finally get healthy (which I think we all are!!!). Jake has gotten his first tooth and now he's much happier!!!

I have a goal this week to get all my recipes from toddler cooking posted!! So if you're visiting from Tricia's blog...welcome!! I hope you enjoy what you read about and let me know who you are!! I'll try to get those recipes posted so check back!!!


Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sonja said...

i'm so excited to see your recipies! thank you for doing this! i have a 16mo old right now and would love this imput!
-in christ, Sonja

November 12, 2009 at 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home