This Page

has been moved to new address

Lots of stuff...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Lots of stuff...

MommaKristi

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Lots of stuff...

Well, not really lots, but I'm pretty excited!!! I weighed in a ww and I lost another 2 lbs!!! So it's a total of 7.2 lost since 12/7/10!!! Yippee!!!!

Also, I read day 2 & almost all of 3 in the B90 Challenge. I'm so excited about it!!! I'm afraid to fall behind and everyone at the #B90Days on twitter say to read whenever you have a chance....so that's what I'm doing!!! It's so intriguing to be re-reading these stories in Genesis...it's crazy what all they did to one another!!!

I even worked out this am!!! Yes!!! I know it's only January 4th and I don't want to burn out but I'm really trying to keep a positive mental attitude!!!

The big boys are playing with their tag readers with daddy. Coley just got a bath and is sitting in his high chair watching them. Life is soooo good!!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home