This Page

has been moved to new address

This week's accomplishments.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: This week's accomplishments.

MommaKristi

Thursday, August 12, 2010

This week's accomplishments.

It didn't feel like a big week as far as checking stuff off the to do list...but at 30 weeks pregnant I'll take what I can get!

I did roast a whole organic chicken in the crock pot wednesday while Jas was at work (I got one from Trader Joe*s - they haven't had any local ones at the farmers market lately). Then wednesday night I put the carcass back in to make broth. I let it cook all night and day today. The picture is all my broth. An ice cube tray (that I'll popout and bag- I like those for adding to rice and couscous) and 5 pint size (I think) Ball freezer containers full (I love these things!!). The small half pint is the veggies from my garden I had thrown in for the last 2 hours. I'll use those when I make soup next time!!

All in all it was a simple process. One I think I'll do often.

My mom had today off and we worked on sorting the boys clothes. My boys have way too many clothes! Lots of hand me downs and clearanced bought ahead stuff. It will be a multi day project as I couldn't finish it today!!

I still have a hefty to do list before baby gets here. I think I need to re-evaluate it!!

And I promise...I will post links to the 2010 salsa recipe (yum) and directions I used for the broth (I want them for my own records too!!).

I updated both blogs with new pics from Mandilyn!! Make sure you check them out!

Have a good weekend. I may update with some thoughts this weekend!!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home