This Page

has been moved to new address

I lied...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: I lied...

MommaKristi

Friday, August 6, 2010

I lied...

Ok. So I got everything all done. I promise I was gonna post pics and my final counts. But our power flickered and shut the laptop down. Not sure if it was a power surge, accident down the road, or wind, we opted to not turn on the computer.

I'll get the post together hopefully this weekend and get it up early next week. I'm exhausted. It was a productive and tiring week. Sad thing is- there is still more baby prep to do...the canning this week was just bonus because the veggies were ready!!!

On to a fun filled weekend of work!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home