This Page

has been moved to new address

Friday finals!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Friday finals!

MommaKristi

Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday finals!

This week has been tougher than I thought it would. I've been crampy and had braxton hicks all week! Wednesday I made a batch of pea soup for one of my bff's and a crockpot full of chicken. We ate the chicken wednesday night and the rest was put aside for casseroles. I have a bag of chicken bones and parts in the freezer for when I need to make more broth! Thursday we all ran to the store then the rest of the day was a bust!
So this am I got up super early (I tend to feel best as soon as I get up!). I made 3 bags of chicken in marinade for the crock pot, 2 casseroles of chicken enchilada to freeze (and 1 for dinner tomorrow), and 4 casseroles of taco bake!!! I'll post recipe/links these weekend or next week, along with next weeks plan!

So that's a total count of 21 meals (or parts if you wanna call the manwhich just a part- but we'll easily put beans from the stash or corn from the freezer with it for a meal) ready for when baby gets here!!! Such a relief!!

Pictured is just fridays stash!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home