This Page

has been moved to new address

We're still here...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: We're still here...

MommaKristi

Monday, June 21, 2010

We're still here...

So I'm still waiting on that energy burst...I hope I get it because I feel like there is tons to do before the bean gets here!!

In all seriousness though- we're doing great!! I'm extremely exhausted all the time, but luckily Jason's schedule has been accomodating!! The boys are growing like weeds!! Its hard to not get discouraged because I feel like I can't keep up with them...but I have to remember what's most important!! We are truly blessed!!

I also get discouraged when I see my lack of blogging. I'm gonna try to let that go and remember why I created these blogs...this one for my projects, activities and mommy fun; and the other for the memories for the boys!! I do not want to forget how fun, exciting, hard, or exhausting these baby, toddler, preschool years are!!! And I don't want to forget what's most important!! I love our life, I love my family, and I'm excited to see the path we're on!!!

I hope all is well with you and yours!!

Kristi
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home