This Page

has been moved to new address

Menu Plan Monday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Menu Plan Monday

MommaKristi

Monday, June 21, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

So my menu planning has fallen by the wayside- but I can't keep let that happening. I'm hoping to get myself back on track this week by posting this here where I can see it!!

Monday: cookout (beef of some sort and maybe green beans).
Tuesday: roast in the crockpot with potatoes, onions, and carrots (not a summery meal- but Jas works tuesday and I don't want to revert back to drive thru- so I am planning an easy peasy crockpot meal!)
Wednesday: I'm hoping to make some freezer pizza kits and we'll have pizza before Bible study (and then have some in the freezer for quick meals)
Thursday: cookout. Hopefully it will be nice out and we'll be able to get the boys water stuff (pool, sprinker,etc) and have some friends over for steak and veggies!!
I don't plan fridays, my inlaws are up watching the boys while I'm sleeping and J is at work. He and I meet for a quick date night dinner on his way home and my way to work. Saturday is leftovers and Sunday is always pizza Sunday!!!

Yay. I feel more prepared for this week!!

Kristi
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home