This Page

has been moved to new address

A rough patch

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: A rough patch

MommaKristi

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A rough patch

I kept thinking I'd start to feel better in my 2nd trimester- but unfortunately I'm not!

I'm having horrible insomnia at night and can't function during the day (may be in part due to my work schedule- but still doesn't help!). My body feels extremely weak- I guess that's what 3 pregnancies in 3 years does to you! The weather hasn't helped either- so much rain!! April was so gorgeous and got me so excited to get outside. And here's May- our fence is in- my garden boxes are filled with Mel's mix (more on that in another post) and my poor plants are sitting in the wagon just waiting to get in the boxes! I have some bulbs thanks to a co-worker I want to get planted as well as a few plants to put in pots for the boys to watch!

And my boys: oh my wonderful boys!! Max is talking up a storm and is sooooo smart!! Jake is definitely walking more than crawling and thinks he's hot stuff!!!

We're all getting a little cabin fever! I'm hoping we can spend most of thursday outside (but I have to get some sleep tonite!!)

I have lots of stuff on my mind and lots of ideas in the pipeline! I really hope to get to feeling better soon so I can get back to documenting life around here as it happens!!

So there's an overdue random update!!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home