This Page

has been moved to new address

C V S

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: C V S

MommaKristi

Friday, February 13, 2009

C V S


I thought it was somewhat a slow week at C V S but there were just a few things I thought I'd take advantage of...
Jason hasn't found a razor that he's in love with and since the fusion's were on sale with coupons and ECBs I thought we'd try it out (I'm just hoping the replacement blades go on sale sometime)!!

So here is my breakdown:
Gillette Fusion Razor (Original Price 9.99) On sale for 7.99
Manufacturing Coupon $4 off
OOP $3.99
Earned $4 ECB

Nivea Lotion (OP 7.99)
MQ $1 off
OOP 6.99

Nivea Lip Balm (OP 2.99)
MQ $1 off
OOP 1.99

Earned $3 ECB for Nivea $10 purchase

Totals:
Original Price of products purchased: 20.97 (plus tax)
C V S sales: $2 off
MQ (manufacturer's coupons): $6 off (4 +1 + 1)
ECB redeemed: 12.49 (5 + 5 + 2.49)

OOP (out of pocket) total: $ .97


ECB earned: $7 (3 + 4)


No coupons this week- I'm kind of sad. I guess because it's a holiday!! (president's day)
I found a nifty post showing what ads will be in the paper when (red plum, smart source, pg brand saver). There are some weeks it may be worth it to buy a second paper!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home