This Page

has been moved to new address

To do, to do...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: To do, to do...

MommaKristi

Sunday, November 15, 2009

To do, to do...

I love to do lists, I really do. When I'm at work I open my planner and plan my week- making my lists. Unfortunately during my weeks at home I rarely even open it. Its crazy really, because I crave structure and routine. Here lately though I feel like I'm barely treading water enough to keep my head above the surface! I'm hoping to change that. A few weeks ago I wrote about what mattered most. It seems as soon as I wrote that what mattered most was getting my family healthy!! It appears that Satan saw my attempts to really get it together and tried to throw me a few curve balls. And here I am, on the other side. Back to healthy yet somewhat discouraged over the time I "lost". But I can't look at it like that- I know every minute with these boys is precious. Momma's getting it together. I love this life too much to let it slide by!! I do have some goals- a commitment (again) to my life journal, exercise, and weight watchers! Also, working on keeping that budget together and my eye on the prize of financial peace (its so hard during the holiday season to not NEED everything I see for my boys!!). And again- that goal of getting those toddler recipes together!!! Ack- good. Intentions!! Something about that 2 year old and 7 month old that keeps me away from the computer!!
Oh- and I'm hosting thanksgiving this year for my parents and sisters' families. I'm hoping to blog my recipes and plan for that!!

I feel renewed when making to do lists- at least I'm making my intentions known to myself! Wish me luck this week!!!


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home