This Page

has been moved to new address

Random thoughts I jotted down this weekend while at work...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
MommaKristi: Random thoughts I jotted down this weekend while at work...

MommaKristi

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Random thoughts I jotted down this weekend while at work...

It’s funny how you evolve as you grow up. I find myself constantly thinking about things I never imagined I would. I spent much of my work time this weekend checking out home preschooling sites (I really want to work with Max a little more on projects and learning time). I also looked for recipes for cooking, baking, and checked out sites on canning. I’m hoping to get back into scrapbooking (that always brought me great joy during my college free time) and I’m borrowing my mother in laws sewing machine to hopefully start working on some projects (first of which is learning how to use a sewing machine!!).

It’s funny how things change. I have never been a huge fan of fireworks but did enjoy watching fireworks growing up. Now that I have my boys, I worried all weekend about people setting fire works off in our neighborhood. We checked out a new park close by this weekend and I checked to see if there were changing stations in the restrooms!!! I clean my counters now with vinegar and water in order to avoid chemicals. I’m *trying* to eat healthier and haven’t had pop for 10 days!!!! I’m cooking from scratch, collecting coupons, and trying to be as frugal as possible!!!

There isn’t really a point to this post except to remind myself how things change. I’m proud of who I have become. I enjoy my life so much. It’s hard to slow down sometimes, but Jason and I are trying to lead a lifestyle that allows us to live in the moment and see our blessings all around us!!!

Its exciting to see how the Lord has blessed me – my life is exactly where it should be. He is showing me new things about myself each day!!! I am excited about where we are. And I know the best is yet to come!!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger teapot21 said...

Let me know when you're interested in getting back into scrapbooking...I'm always looking for a crop buddy! Amanda

July 25, 2009 at 1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home